Articles on this Page
- 04/07/17--21:57: _Aadhar technologica...
- 04/07/17--22:20: _Cellphone, suggesti...
- 04/07/17--23:17: _Money mafia, the Ne...
- 04/08/17--01:08: _Results of attack o...
- 04/08/17--03:23: _Monsanto sneaks in ...
- 04/08/17--04:41: _Explaining the rati...
- 04/08/17--18:48: _Cartouche with 24 d...
- 04/08/17--20:29: _India’s first commu...
- 04/09/17--00:55: _Bhishma Stuti Sansk...
- 04/09/17--03:24: _Warrant Against Mad...
- 04/09/17--04:00: _‘Seized papers reve...
- 04/09/17--04:13: _US Navy strike grou...
- 04/09/17--09:44: _Jharkhand Govt. rea...
- 04/10/17--23:59: _Prime Minister orde...
- 04/11/17--00:03: _Artha samgraha (wea...
- 04/11/17--00:58: _NSA of USA spying o...
- 04/11/17--04:59: _PC kaalaadhan aka i...
- 04/11/17--07:42: _Aircel-Maxis ghotal...
- 04/11/17--08:01: _What is Free Speech...
- 04/11/17--18:55: _Pagoda < Bhagavati ...
- Presence-less: Retina scan and finger prints will be used to participate in any service from anywhere in the country.
- Cashless: A single interface to all the country’s bank accounts and wallets.
- Paperless: Digital records are available in the cloud, eliminating the need for massive amount of paper collection and storage.
- Consent layer: Give secured access on demand to documents.
- 04/07/17--22:20: Cellphone, suggestions for new applications for Bhāratam Janam
- 04/07/17--23:17: Money mafia, the New World Order -- Paul Hellyer (32:14)
- 04/08/17--01:08: Results of attack on Syria's airbase -- Pentagon release
- 04/08/17--03:23: Monsanto sneaks in banned GM seeds -- Sandhya Jain
- 04/08/17--04:41: Explaining the rationale of Mlecchita vikalpa as Meluhha cipher
- On December 3, 2016, Bukhari’s criminal defamation case against me was listed for first hearing in the court of Chief Judicial Magistrate, Srinagar. On the very first day itself, the CJM, Ms Masarat Shaheen, examined the complaint as well as two witnesses cited by Shujaat Bukhari both of who give their evidence in Urdu. Normally, such procedures take months & years in our legal system.
- That very day on 3rd December, CJM issued bailable warrants against me. This alacrity on behalf of CJM itself indicates active bias in favor of Shujaat.
- My offence, if any, did not merit a warrant. As per Indian Penal Code as well as Ranbir penal Code operative in Kashmir, as a first step in such cases, the court should at best issue summons. Only when the accused refuses to appear or has committed some heinous crime, warrants are to be issued. Three four tweets saying Shujaat supports secessionist groups is hardly a heinous crime, especially considering that Shujaat has not thought it fit to deny the charge in his petition before CJM.
- However, he denies that he takes money from Indian agencies. Even if under the table payments cannot be “proved”, he cannot deny that he has been seeking and getting ads from state government as well as DAVP. So his paper runs with government money.
- As per Kashmir paper reports, I was expected to appear before CJM Srinagar on December 2, 2016. But the bailable warrant was served to me much after 24th. Therefore, I did not feel obliged to appear merely on the basis of report in Rising Kashmir.
- The issuance of bailable warrants instead of summons was an irregularity particularly when the accused in the case is a woman living outside the State. What is glaring is the fact that the CJM while deviating from the “procedure established by law” as contained in section 90 assigned no reason for issuing warrants at the very first instance.
- The warrants were finally served/executed on me on 24.01.2017 and sought my appearance before the court on 28.01.2017—a very short notice considering I am based in Delhi & case was in Srinagar.
- Even so, my lawyer, Ravi Sharma flew from Delhi to appear on 28 January 2017 with an application seeking exemption from personal appearance in CJM court in Srinagar citing the Supreme Court guidelines for such cases in Bhaskar Industries Ltd. Vs. Bhivani Denim and Apparels Ltd.In my application, I assured the Court that my lawyer would not miss any hearing or seek adjournments in terms of the above-cited SC order.
- In the above order the SC clearly lays down that personal appearance can be exempted when the ‘accused” is a woman and/or living far away in another city or stateand/or is a senior citizen and/or is in poor health. I qualified on all counts and had been advised by my doctors to take rest for some weeks after a major surgery on 4th January 2017 at Medanta Hospital. I had submitted a medical certificate to this effect from the Medanta doctor who conducted my surgery.
- Another important consideration for seeking exemption from personal hearing is the continuing surcharged atmosphere in the Valley, especially in Srinagar where my safety and security would be in serious jeopardy. This is especially so because Shujaat Bukhari is well connected with secessionist groups.
- The CJM heard the case that day but gave an orderon 20 March, 2017 disposing off my application seeking permanent exemption filed and directed me to appear before the court on 3rd April, 2017 or else face arrest warrants. I decided not to obey the order since it was premised on deliberate erroneous interpretation of the above-mentioned SC judgment.
- The nature of news reports and editorial comments in Rising Kashmir over a period of time clearly show that he is a sympathizer and supporter of separatists and militants (a euphemism for terrorists). Under these circumstances, especially given his political clout and close links with militant groups, it is reasonable for me to apprehend that forcing me to go to Srinagar is to put my life and limb at risk. For the record, the Bar Association of Kashmir has been open in its support of militants & Pakistan backed secessionist movement.
- Since my lawyer and I were convinced that the order of the CJM dated 20 March, 2017 was borne out of misreading/misinterpretation of the Apex Court’s judgment in Bhaskar Industries Ltd case, I decided not to appear personally on 3rd April. However, my lawyer Ravi Sharma appeared on the scheduled date before the CJM and submitted an Application seeking modification of her order of 20 March and also sought exemption from personal appearance for 3rdApril, 2017.
- In the alternative, I requested the CJM to grant “reasonable time” for me to seek clarification from the Supreme Court whether or not her order insisting on my personal appearance & issuing warrants was legally sound.
- Unfortunately, CJM sahiba issued NON BAILABLE WARRANTS against me without paying attention to the averments and submissions made in my application and without giving my counsel proper hearing.
- Thus CJM Masarat Shaheen has passed three consecutive orders that indicate prejudice and bias against me.
- 04/09/17--09:44: Jharkhand Govt. reaches out to vulnerable tribal groups. Kudos.
- 04/11/17--00:58: NSA of USA spying on BJP
- 04/11/17--04:59: PC kaalaadhan aka illegal assets accumulated
- 04/11/17--18:55: Pagoda < Bhagavati ancient coins of Bharat -- Subhash Kak
Outside the Box
Phase 1 – The Aadhaar Act
Phase 2 – Banking Adoption
Phase 3 – Building Out a Mobile Infrastructure
Phase 4 – UPI – A New Transaction System
Phase 5 – India Stack – A Digital Life
Phase 6 – A Cash Ban
Phase 7 – The Investment Opportunity
The cellphone has not only overcome the last-mile problem faced by the landline network, but has made the technology accessible even to a vegetable vendor.
When President Bill Clinton visited India, he reportedly asked: 'what is the propaganda machinery which makes over 50 million people assemble at a given place at a given time for a dip in the sacred Ganga?'
Little did he know that every vegetable vendor among Bhāratam Janam keeps a calendar. She knows the next amāvāsya day and delivers pumpkins at doorsteps of customers to ward off the evil eye.
Today that vegetable vendor not only uses the cellphone but knows how to reduce the phone charges by asking her customers to leave a 'missed call' because incoming calls are NOT charged in the Indian system of billing.
What have mobile application developers done to help that vegetable vendor?
I suggest that the following applications should be developed and loaded for free on every cellphone of every vegetable vendor:
1. The day's morning prices in the wholesale vegetable market of popular vegetables and fruits
2. News reports about delays if any in delivery trucks reaching wholesale markets (e.g. news reports of strikes or agitations by trucking companies)
I am sure the youth among Bhāratam Janam will also develop mobile applications for other specific uses and specific users:
1. Mobile app on weather conditions in the Bay of Bengal, Indian Ocean, Arabian Sea alerting the seagoing fishermen and fisherwomen
2. Mobile app transmitting satellite images of fish schools detected in the oceans encircling Bhāratam so that the fishing trawlers can focus on the specified locations with precise GPS indicators
One application I have suggested is the adoption of the opensource code of Stellarium and create a Veda Stellarium to provide a daily calendar on a cellphone. This calendar should indicate the key panchanga info such as tithi, nakshatra and planetary skymap for any desired date. The propaganda machinery which Bill Clinton learnt about can be strengthened by declaring on the app the the next Kumbha Mela date in Prayag so that all pilgrims from the world over can gather in Prayag.
(The need for adaptation of opensource Stellarium is this: Stellarium shows names of planets/stars using Latin names. The skymap output should show Veda names of planets and nakshatras. This means a simple concordance list of Latin names and Samskrtam names of planets/comets and stars of the constellation).
NaMo, I request you to announce special prizes for mobile app developers who develop the Veda Stellarium type mobile applications and other applications useful to specific categories of Bhāratam Janam to help pursue their life-activities with accurate and timely information which a cellphone is supposed to provide.
Sarasvati Research Center
old. Here are some choice words from this powerful announcement:
followed by the oil cartel, the CEOs of the largest and most powerful transnational corporations, major intelligence agencies, including the
CIA, the FBI, the NSA and a major slice of the US military.
the US and the rest of us that is so alarming. Their plan is an empire
greater in size and power than any empire before it. They call this the
"New World Order", which ironically is the same name Hitler used for
the smaller empire he imagined.
"One sure thing: the New World Order will end all pretense of government of
minority of the rich and privileged elite. Much of its power lies in the
privately-owned banking system. Why monarchs and politicians allowed the
private cartel to become the monopoly supplier of new money, we will never
know but this power is almost absolute and can determine the fate of nations
and their people.
be repaid with interest - but where noone creates any money, with which
to pay the interest. It's a dead end that leaves debtors with no alternative but
to borrow the money to pay the interest and go deeper and deeper into debt.
It's so wild the absurd, that a grade 10 student would only need a few minutes
to recognize it as one giant Ponzi scheme!
million dollars in loans that have to be repaid with interest. In effect, they
skim ninety-five percent off the top of every loan that is the reason I called
them the 'Money Mafia'. Monetary is the most urgent of all essential reforms..."
Video: (30 mins):
Disturbing Message to All Americans from Former Defense Minister of Canada
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWfKfuuj6Jo Disturbing Message To All Americans From Ex Defense Minister Of Canada
Pentagon Pictures Detail The Results Of Trump’s Devastating Attack On Syria’s Airbase [PICTURES]
The substitution codes are hieroglyphs: elephant, peacock, frog. These codes are 'meaningful' to a Meluhhan. For a Non-Meluhhan, they are mere decorative pieces filling the space of a Karen bronze drum. The Meluhhan instantly reads the hieroglyphs and the cipher: karabha 'elephant' rebus: karba 'iron' marakaka 'peacock' rebus: marakaka loha 'copper alloy, calcining metal'; mūxā 'frog' rebus: muhã 'ingot or quantity of metal taken out of a furnace at one time'. So, my thesis is simple. Meluhhan uses the 'script metaphors' or substitution codes using the objects with which he is familiar. A mleccha, 'copper' worker is familiar with metalwork catregories like ingot, iron (ferrite) or calcining metal. Hence, I submit that the messaging was intended to be read and understood by Meluhha speakers or agents of merchants/artisans along the Maritime Tin Route from Hanoi to Haifa. For a Non-Meluhhan reader, the message is clear that some transaction some message exchange is taking place between and among Meluhhans. To this extent, the writing system was NOT intended to be a 'universally' recognizable system of coding. The message was restricted to Meluhha repertoire.S. KalyanaramanSarasvati Research Center April 8, 2017
A cartouche with 24 dots on a faience tablet of Harappa is deciphered with the dots signifying खांडा khāṇḍā A jag, notch, or indentation (as upon the edge of a tool or weapon). I suggest that the jagged shaping of the faience tablet, variant shape of a ficus glomerata leaf loa 'ficus glomerata' rebus: loh 'copper' --is a signifier -- a semantic determinant -- of this word, khāṇḍā'A jag, notch' rebus: lokhāṇḍā'metal implements'. The implements could be weapons because the tree hieroglyph on the obverse of the tablet is: kuṭhāra 'tree' Rebus: kuṭhāru 'armourer'.कुठारु [p= 289,1] an armourer L. (Monier-Williams)
A unique leaf-shaped, mold-made faience tablet or standard with jagged edges (H2000-4483/2342-01) was found in the eroded levels west of the tablet workshop in Trench 54. On one side is a short inscription under a rectangular box filled with 24 dots. The reverse has a narrative scene with two bulls fighting under a thorny tree. https://www.harappa.com/category/slide-subject/narrative
Metalwork documentation of extraordinary fidelity is realized by ancient artisans among Bhāratam Janam, 'metalcaster folk'.
The assemblage of 24 dots are viewed as a pair of 12 dots. The group of 12 dots as a unit of meaning is a tradition of counting using 12 phalanges of a palm.
Sign 121, Sign 121 variants, The number words in the 24 dots or a pair of 12 dots or notches are identified in three groups (rows) of four notched/dots on each row.
gaṇḍā 'an aggregate of four' rebus: khāṇḍā 'implements' as in lokhāṇḍā 'metal implements'
kolmo 'three' rebus: kolami 'smithy, forge'.
Thus, three groups (rows) of four dots/notches in each row are read as: kolami khāṇḍā 'smithy (for) implements'.
A pair of 12 dots/notches (as a group) is signified by dula 'pair' rebus: dul 'metal casting'.
Thus, a pair of 12 dots/notches or a total of 24 dots/notches in a cartouche signifiy dul kolami khāṇḍā, 'cast metal weapons, implements smithy'
Sign 122 (Mahadevan concordance). That the twelve notches in three rows is a hieroglyph is further exemplified by hypertext Sign 122 which combines parenthetical marks to enclose the set of 3 rows of 4 notches in each row, i.e., a total of 12 notches. The use of parenthesis is also shown on the famous Gadd Seal of a water-carrier flanked by two stars and two parenthetical marks.
Thus, the use of parenthetical marks in hypertext Sign 122 indicates that the twelve 'notches' are NOT a numeric count but a hieroglyph word read rebus to signify meaning. Parenthetical marks are a split lozenge which is the shape of an ingot. The word for an ingot is mũh, muha ̃'ingot' or muha ̃ 'quantity of metal produced at one time in a native smelting furnace.' Thus, together, the hypertext of Sign 122 reads:dul kolami khāṇḍā mũh, 'cast metal, weapons, implements, ingots smithy'
Such dots are seen on many metallic artefacts of Sarasvati-Sindhu civilization.
dvāˊdaśa ʻ twelve ʼ RV. 2. duvāˊdaśa RV.\1. Pa. dvādasa, bārasa, Aś.shah. badaya (Hultsch badaśa), gir. dbādasa, NiDoc. dvadaśa, badaśa, Pk. bārasa, bāraha, Ash. bäis, bās, Wg. bāš, Niṅg. bas, Dm. báš, Tir. bọ̈̄, Niṅg. bas, Shum. bās, Woṭ. bārō̃, Gaw. bāš, Bshk. bāh, Sv. bā̆š, Phal. bāš, bōš, Sh. bāĭ (→ Ḍ. baī), K. bāh, S. ḇārãhã (ḇāraho m. ʻ the figure 12 ʼ < Pk.bārasaya -- n.), L. bār(h)ã, khet. bārhā̆, P. bārã̄, bhaṭ. bārā, WPah. bhad. bāhrē, bhal. bāre, pāḍ bārah, paṅ. cur. bāhrā, Ku. N. A. B. Or. bāra, Mth. bārah, Bhoj. bārē, Aw.lakh. bārā, H. bārah, bārā, OMarw. bārā, G. bār, M. Ko. bārā, Md. bāra.2. Aś.man. duvaḍaśa, kāl. duvāḍasa, jau. duvadasa, dh. duvādasa, Pk. duvālasa, Kt. dyīċ, Pr. wṳ̄zu, üz, Paš. duwāˊi, Tor. duāš, Kand. dwālaš, Mai. dwālaš, ky.duwāˊleš, Si. doḷasa, doḷaha, Md. doḷos.
Leading lights H. Narsamma and N. Narsamma who run the community radio station at Machnoor Village in Sangareddy district of Telangana.
Sangam, which went on air in 2008, continues its two-hour broadcast in Telugu and reaches out to people of 150 villages in TelanganaAnd guess how much it costs to run Sangam? ₹10,000 per month — that’s their power and phone bill.
Disclaimer: The facts and opinions expressed within this article are the personal opinions of the author. IndiaFacts does not assume any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, completeness, suitability, or validity of any information in this article.
‘Seized papers reveal hand of Ministers’
₹89.65 crore routed through CM, five Cabinet colleagues
Prime Minister orders CBDT to probe Chidambaram family under Black Money and Benami Act
This bar chart showing contributions to Global wealth between 1 CE and 2008 CE records that India (Ancient Bhāratam) accounted for over 32% of the Global wealth (GDP, Gross Domestic Product).
NSA of USA spying on BJP http://indiatoday.intoday.in/video/wikileaks-us-nsa-spying-on-bjp-pakistan-peoples-party/1/925847.html
There seems no escape for the Chidambaram family now. The illegal amassment of wealth across the globe and 21 illegal foreign bank accounts of Karti and his companies has come under the scanner of the new Black Money Act and Benami Act. The Prime Minister Narendra Modi has directed the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) to probe the matter now.
The Prime Minister’s direction is based on the three complaints filed by the Bhartiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Subramanian Swamy citing the findings of Income Tax’s Chennai Unit’s findings. The former finance minister P Chidambaram’s family has acquired properties and assets in 14 countries.
Swamy produced the findings of the 200-page report of the Income Tax Act. He has demanded that the “corrupt family” be booked under the new Black Money Act and Benami Act by Income Tax under CBDT, apart from Prevention of Corruption Act, Disproportionate Asset Case by CBI and Prevention of Money Laundering Act by Enforcement Directorate. Modi has directed Revenue Secretary and the CBDT Chairman to initiate necessary action immediately.
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) and the Enforcement Directorate (ED) have informed the Supreme Court about initiating action against Chidambaram in Aircel-Maxis scam- which unearthed the illegal assets accumulated.
P Chidambaram is lying in his Statement released to the press
Kidarites of Kashmir, Toramana II, AE dinar, c. 7th century CE
Stylized king standing facing, sacrificing at altar at left /
Goddess enthroned facing, holding lotus flower and diadem
Brahmi legend at right: jaya
Weight: 7.04 gm., Diam: 21 mm.
Ref: Mitchiner Non-Islamic 151-154
|Coin 23 illustrates the same phenomenon (of the combination of Hunnic and Indian influences) on a Hunnic coin from Kashmir. The Kidarites were a Hunnic tribe who contributed to the decline of Kushan power by seizing the northern parts of their kingdom in the 4th century. Although the major center of Kidarite power itself came under attack and was broken up, small offshoot Kidarite tribes retained power in different regions of northern India for several centuries. One such offshoot is now called the Kidarites of Kashmir, who gave rise to a kingdom that persisted in various forms for approximately 700 years. The coinage of this region followed from the late Kushan type of the 4th century, with a standing king sacrificing at a fire altar on the obverse, and a seated Ardochsho/Lakshmi on the reverse. On this coin, for example, it is clear that the deity on the reverse has become Lakshmi, as what used to be a cornucopia in her left arm has here become a long-stemmed lotus flower. We also see the Sanskrit word Jaya, or "victory," in Brahmi letters in the reverse right field.|